We're Coldwell Banker Dinsmore Associates and we understand that buying a home is a major decision that can be filled with apprehension and concerns. Our job is to help you find the right home that meets your needs and to make the home-buying process efficient, stress-free and successful. And nobody knows the southern NH real estate market better than us.
Whether this is your first time or you're an experienced home-buyer, an important first step is to choose a real estate professional and company that you feel comfortable working with and trust. Rest assured that we are committed to you and your needs. Good service doesn't just happen; it's dependent on the skills and knowledge of a dedicated real estate professional.
In addition to serving your needs, we can save you valuable time. If you are currently searching newspapers, buyer guides and the Internet for properties, please keep in mind that the market is dynamic with new listings and price changes taking place constantly. We are full time agents and we know what is happening in the real estate market. We are your best resource for staying on top of your home search because we know the people, the places and the neighborhoods. We are experienced in southern New Hampshire real estate. Why would you trust your home search to your own limited resources or an agent who doesn't know the area? By doing so you risk making poor home-buying choices because of lack of local information.
Rest assured that we will apply our knowledge and expertise to help you find the right home. There is just no underestimating the value that a good Realtor brings to the transaction. Here's what you can expect:
- We will work with you at every stage of the home finding process, from the initial selection of properties to view, through the presentation of a purchase and sales agreement.
- We have detailed knowledge about the services and reliability of local mortgage lenders so we can guide you to several different ethical lenders so that you can choose a mortgage that meets your exact needs. Over the last few years many buyers have chosen to go though the mortgage process on their own and have been pre-approved by an Internet lender or a friendly mortgage broker that seemed to have a great deal. Let us help you choose a mortgage lender that would will take an interest in your needs rather than in their own bottom line. We have an ongoing relationships with local lenders. If they take advantage of buyers, the word gets out quickly, and we will know about it. If you want to be pre-approved before you begin your search, please feel free to contact us and we will provide you with the names of several mortgage brokers who we have found to be honest and reliable in providing competitive lending products and services.
- Communication is just so important. An agreed upon system of regular contacts will help to make sure that we can keep you fully informed and so we all understand your needs and objectives. We will use your preferred contact methods which can be made by phone, mail, e-mail or in person. The choice is yours.
- You can expect to receive reliable information and solid advice so that you can make informed decisions. If the people at Coldwell Banker Dinsmore Associates don't have an answer they will direct you to a professional, expert or government official who does. Many times it is to your advantage to speak directly to someone like a local official or a home inspector so that your questions are answered fully and to your satisfaction. Coldwell Banker Dinsmore Associates can provide you with a resource list of local contacts so that you can have all of your home-buying questions answered. The i-cental page on this site is a great resource and provides you with valuable links to information sources. Please never hesitate to ask questions.
We are the sales professionals at Coldwell Banker Dinsmore Associates and we know that good service doesn't just happen. We also know that our future business in large measure depends on you being happy with your real estate transaction. Our hope is that you will be so delighted with our service that you will turn to us for advice, your future real estate needs and refer us to your friends and family.
You Needs Come First
Finding and buying the right home is a highly personalized process, and it all begins by identifying your needs. As you begin to think about finding a home please keep the following in mind so that you can help clarify your needs.
- The values, interests and priorities you want this move to support.
- The features you are looking for in a home.
- How a town or neighborhood can best match your needs and lifestyle.
- How the home-finding process will need to be tailored to fit your plans.
- The support you expect to receive from me.
A real estate professional at Coldwell Banker Dinsmore Associates will commit to:
- Communicate with you in a timely and efficient manner.
- Plan a home search based on your needs.
- Will inform you of your choices of the various types of agency representation.
- Will introduce you to homes in towns and neighborhoods that meet your requirements.
- Will introduce you to mortgage lenders and help you obtain financing.
- Will assist you in preparing a Purchase and Sales Agreement.
- Will be involved with transaction management through the closing.
Remember that at Coldwell Banker Dinsmore Associates, professionals have access to every property for sale in southern New Hampshire through the M.L.S. They will show you homes that best match your requirements including:
- All properties marketed by Real Estate Network members.
- All properties listed by other brokers through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Properties not necessarily on the open market yet.
To save you time, hassle and duplicated effort, call them for additional information on properties you see, regardless or whether or not they are being offered by a Coldwell Banker company. Another important consideration is that by involving us early on in your search process, you protect your right to independent representation. If you choose to attend open houses or call various brokers on your own, you may loose your right to be independently represented later on. You navigate to the agency tab for all of the details on protecting your rights. So keep in mind that we can obtain important information about homes you see:
- Advertised in newspapers and buyers' guides.
- One the Internet.
- Through Open Houses.
- Homes displaying "For sale" signs.
If you have read this far we want to thank your for your interest in our buyer brokerage services in southern NH. We will empower you to make the right home buying decisions.
ONE LAST IMPORTANT WARNING! Our fee is paid out of the transaction. THIS IS NOT THE CASE WITH EVERY REAL ESTATE AGENCY. PLEASE READ OTHER BROKER'S BUYER REPRESENTATION AGREEMENTS CAREFULLY, because some firms require you to pay additional commissions out of pocket, if the co-broke fee does not meet a minimum amount. We will represent you for the co-broke fee, which means that our help and representation will cost you nothing out of pocket. Involving us early in your home search is critical to insuring your representation rights and in finding a home that meets your needs. Please call us is you have any questions and involve us early with your home search. Why not call, e-mail or stop by today?