If you don't know Southern New Hampshire, get ready...Southern NH is famous for:
1. Close proximity to Boston - Live in Southern NH and you'll have an easy commute to work. Londonderry is 45 miles away; Windham is 38 miles to Boston
2. Small Town Beauty - For example, Londonderry has five orchards located right in town: The state of New Hampshire has designated the roads connecting these orchards as a scenic highway called "The Apple Way."
3. Terrific new developments - Spruce Pond Estates is both affordable and fabulous (prices start at $389,900 for 2128 SF; amenities include open floor plan, huge eat-in kitchens, gas fire place, 4 bedrooms, Master bedroom with walk-in closet).
4. Great Schools - Two examples for starters: Londonderry and Windham. Londonderry is one of the few communities in southern New Hampshire to offer public kindergarten. Londonderry High School has undergone a major renovation and expansion. Learn more about the Londonderry School District. Windham students earn consistently high national test scores.
5. Affordability - the best of Southern NH just got a bit more affordable. Let's start with these properties Windham and Londonderry under $500k: